Our Dental Services in Jerseyville
Helping You Keep Your Teeth Healthy
Whether you’re due for a teeth cleaning or you’re feeling pain or discomfort in your mouth, our esteemed dental staff can provide you with the personalized dental care that you need. At Sneath Family Dentistry, your dental health is extremely important to us.
We can provide you with a variety of dental services, such as:
- General dentistry: Our general dental services include regular examinations, teeth cleanings, dental X-Rays, and more! We recommend coming in at least twice a year for preventative care.
- Cosmetic dentistry: We offer a wide range of cosmetic dental services, from teeth whitening treatments to CEREC veneers. Our goal is to help you achieve a bright, white, and healthy smile.
- Family dentistry: At our dental office, we are a one-stop shop for your entire family’s dental needs. We recommend starting your child’s dental care early on so they can learn how to take care of their own teeth and become comfortable at the dentist.
- Dentures: If you have lost a majority of your teeth, dentures can be an effective solution.
- Crowns and bridges: Crowns and bridges are replacements for patients who have lost teeth. They come in different types of materials and can be customized to your preferences.
- Clear Correct braces: Do you want to straighten your teeth without the obvious look and feel of metal braces? Clear Correct braces can be used to achieve a straighter smile.
From your general dental needs to restorative dentistry like dentures and implants, we can serve all of your dental needs. You can contact our Jerseyville dentist today by calling (618) 498-9822.
WHY CHOOSE SNEATH FAMILY DENTISTRY?
- We Accept Most Traditional Insurance Plans
- Monthly Specials & 0% Financing Options
- Discounted Pricing For Non-Insured Patients
- In-Office Membership Saving Programs